2021 Spring Wine Walk has been POSTPONED
The Spring Wine Walk is postponed. We hope to be able to have it this summer!
The Winter Wine Walk is planned for Friday, November 19, 2021 .
Christmas Light Parade
Saturday, November 20 2021 • 6pm
See glittering lighted floats, reindeer and equestrian units, marching bands, and novelty units.
Witness Santa as he lights the Official Downtown Baraboo Holiday Tree. After the parade, children and families
are invited to visit with Santa and have their pictures taken. Get more ideas for enjoying the day
on our blog.
Saturday, June 19, 2021
50 Midwest Artists, Food Vendors, Live Music and Kid's Activities - On the Square, Downtown Baraboo, WI
Anyone interested in setting up for ART JUNE should contact the Sauk County Art Association via their website: www.saukcountyartassociation.org
Sundays, May 30 through October
The Downtown Baraboo Sunday Market includes Antique Dealers, Collectors, Artisans and Crafters selling their work
on the streets of Downtown Baraboo. The Market will be open from 9am - 3pm.
The Baraboo Sunday Market starts Sunday, May 30, 2021
Stop by and check it out!
If you are interested in participating in the Sunday Market, please contact
Mary Hultman - Events Coordinator
Friday, September 24, 2021
Join us for a Beer Tasting Tour at Select Downtown Baraboo Businesses
Downtown Baraboo Inc. hosts a Beer Walk each year on the last Friday in June. Taste fabulous Wisconsin Craft
as you wander through Downtown Baraboo. Participating merchants offer two unique beers to sample. Local
will also be onsite pouring featured selections.
Brew Ha Ha ticket will go on sale on Tuesday, August 24th at Bekah Kates (117 3rd Street) at 9am. Tickets may also
be purchased online at EventBright.com one hour later.
We will also have Designated Driver tickets available for sale online and at Bekah Kates. (All event attendees,
including designated drivers must be 21 years old and be prepared to be carded)
Brew Ha Ha Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the Brew Ha Ha event be held?
- The next Downtown Baraboo Brew Ha Ha will be held on September 24, 2021.
- When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets generally go on sale at Bekah Kate's exactly one month before the event. Remember:
- Tickets go on sale Tuesday, August 24 at 9am at Bekah Kate's. The remaining tickets will go on sale online at 10am.
- Limit of 4 tickets per person.
- Tickets are $25.00 each. Cash or Check only.
- 350 tickets available.
- There is usually a large line to buy tickets, so we suggest that you get in line early!
- Can I call or email to reserve tickets?
- Requests for tickets will not be taken by phone or email but you may be able to purchase them online
(This page will have the link when it is available).
- Can I call or email to purchase tickets the day the tickets go on sale?
- On the day that the tickets go on sale, and after everyone that was in line has been served,
in-person, phone, and e-mail orders will be taken until all tickets have been sold.
- What if I lose my Brew Ha Ha ticket?
- Your Brew Ha Ha ticket is just like cash. Lost tickets can not be replaced.
- What if I can't come to the Brew Ha Ha at the last minute? What can I do with my tickets?
- You are welcome to turn the tickets in to Bekah Kate's, but they are non-refundable. We suggest that you
find some friends who
didn't get tickets or have never been on the Brew Ha Ha and give them a call!
- When can I pick up my glass?
- You can pick up your glass starting at 9am at Bekah Kate's on the day of the Brew Ha Ha. Remember:
- You must bring all of your tickets with you to pick up your glasses.
- You will receive one glass, one wristband and one ticket lanyard per ticket.
- Where do I start the evening?
- Once you have picked up your glass at Bekah Kate's, you can start at any location on the Brew Ha Ha starting
- What should I do if I have had too much to drink?
- Please don't drive!! Please call a cab or friend to drive you home.
- Where can I buy the beers that are featured on the Brew Ha Ha?
- Many of the beers featured on the Brew Ha Ha are available at Monks and Bekah Kate's.
- What are the rules I need to be aware of?
Please help us to keep this event going by strictly following these rules.
- You must be 21 to attend the Brew Ha Ha.
- You must rinse and empty your glass before leaving each and every stop.
- If you need a drink of water, drink it inside one of the locations. You may not have any liquid in
while on the city sidewalks in between stops!
- Please...no strollers
- What if I have questions while on the Brew Ha Ha?
- You can ask any of the staff at the participating businesses or one of our Brew Ha Ha ambassadors who will
strolling around throughout the evening.
Big Top Parade
Saturday, July 10, 2021
Photo by Mike Johnsen
Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages!
July 10th, 2021 the Baraboo Community will be alive with events and activities as we host our Annual Big
Top Parade in downtown Baraboo.
For more information, visit BigTopParade.com or contact the
Baraboo Area Chamber of Commerce at (608) 356-8333.
Photos by Bill Johnsen